Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some new books

Hello hello,

this post will be about the books that I got in the last two weeks. Amazon.de had an offer "3 books for 15 Euro" and I couldn't resist. I also read some good reviews on other blogs about some of these books and they all didn't cost much (I bought 5 on Amazon.de and 1 on bookdepository.com). There's one cozy mystery and some more chick-lit-ish books (I'm curious if I like these).

I'm not in the mood to write what each book is about and don't want to copy&paste the synopsis, so I linked each of the books to their page on goodreads.com. If you want to read what the books are about, take a look at their synopsis on this site (or whatever site you prefer). ;-)


  • Hazel Osmond: Who's Afraid of Mr. Wolfe?
    I read that some blogs received an ARC from author from her next novel and that's the first time I heard about her. The bloggers really liked her first novel, so I read what the book is about and it intrigued me, so I bought it for a fair price on bookdepository.com. I love the cover of the book. It's so beautiful and it sparkles! :-)
  • Jojo Moyes: Me Before You:
    This book was a suggestion by amazon.de based on the books I bought. I liked the synopsis and the reviews sounded good, so I just wanted to have it.

  • Lauren Conrad: L.A. Candy Sweet Little Lies
    This is the second book in a series. I'm still considering if I buy the first book before I read this one... In general I like to start with the first book in series and go book by book.
  • Josie Belle: 50% Off Murder
    I read a review on a blog about it and I already read other cozy mysteries from the author published under a different name. She also writes the Cupcake Bakery Mysteries as Jenn McKinlay and also the Library Lover's Mysteries (haven't read those).
  • Candace Bushnell: Sex and the City
    It's a sequel to the Carrie Diaries when Carrie was young and experienced her first years in New York City. I have the "Sex and the City" series on DVD and I watched those in the last year. 

So, that's it for now. Have a nice day/night. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment